Friday, October 17, 2014

What Is Actually The Best Energy Source?

Good afternoon, in this article I wish to discuss all the different energy sources involving vehicles.

I'm going to start off by saying, I do not believe that gas powered cars are ruining the ozone layer - in fact, nothing can ruin the ozone layers. It's been proven my scientists time and again. Also I do not believe in global warming nor do I believe in any other scam that Al Gore has created - Al Gore which by the way is being sued for his claims of global warming existing. Since they've proved that global warming doesn't exist at all.

Okay, let's move on to electric cars and such. Okay, electric cars are not a bad idea. Although, if you expect me to drive around in a SMART car, you obviously don't know me too well. Besides the fact that these cars have a problem with catching on fire easily and you know the obvious of being blown down by a blink of an eye... They look stupid. I'm sorry, there I said it. They look stupid. And you forget about me driving around in a Toyota Prius as well. Everyone thinks that the Toyota Prius is the answer to the environmental problems, saying it will help with the pollution of basically "going green." Although the Toyota Prius may have a an outlet for the electric power to run the car, it also has a gas tank. Yes, this car gets about 40 miles to the gallon which is pretty good considering, but if this car is supposed to the "car of the future" with "going green", why does it have to rely on a gas tank? Isn't the whole environmentalist theory supposed to be going ALL electric? Makes you wonder, doesn't it?

Now, if someone were to make an electric car that actually looked cool and actually had speed quicker than 0-60 eventually, I'd take it. Actually there is a car EXACTLY like that and if the prices of it would come down a bit, I may take one.

It's called the Fisker Karma. It's sleek design and sporty look makes it look not only like an awesome sports car and it has the horsepower that I'm looking for. With 200 hp and a top speed of 125 mph, and with 0-60 times at 6.3 seconds which is the same as a Dodge Avenger R/T. Which honestly isn't that great, but I'd still take it over any of the other options. But even as cool as this car is, I don't think I'm going to be cashing out $100,000 any time soon...

Although like every other electric car, it had problems with the engine catching on fire. And all were recalled, so even if I was very wealthy, I couldn't be able to purchase one anyway.

So with electric cars catching on fire and apparently gas cars are "ruining" the environment. What source of energy do we look toward? An excellent question. A question I'm not sure how to answer. The easiest solution I can think of is perhaps solar power?

Solar power is one of those things we can always count on. The sun will never die out or at least we hope it won't... but anyway, solar energy is a good solution, but I don't know about you. But I really don't want to drive around in a car with solar panels on the roof...so scratch that idea...

Then there's wind power.... I have NEVER been a fan of those atrocious wind farms going on for miles and miles ruining the landscape. Yes, they definitely ruin the landscape. Have you not seen them? Who wants to look out there window and see the beautiful Smoky Mountains, except you can't because a giant wind farm is blocking your view?

Another thing bad about these wind farms - which for some reason environmentalists don't see as an issue, those giant wind turbines kill bald eagles and bats as well. It's true, Google it. So the environmentalists wouldn't allow the construction of a highway because an endangered moth was in the middle of it, but they'll build these wind turbines and kill off our already endangered national bird?? Tell me how that makes sense. So wind power isn't the solution either, unless you're talking about hover cars, but even then I don't think a wind turbine would be the solution to that either.

So what is the solution? You tell me, please leave your comments below and thanks for reading my article!  

No comments:

Post a Comment